ETAS Cheerleading Staff
- East Texas All Stars Owner/Founder
- Married to Todd Weeks and Mom to 4 wonderful children: Reid, Conner, Kyla and Macy
- 21+ Years Coaching Experience
- Selected to create the choreography for the National Cheerleaders Association during the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta.
- Bachelors Degree in Dance from the University of Texas at Austin.
- 26+ Years Cheerleading & Gymnastics Training
- Founder/Owner of "All the Right Moves" Dance and Cheerleading Center.
- Toured Scotland Dancing and performed for Queen Elizabeth and the Royal Family.
- NCA Collegiate Cheer Instructor
- NCA and ACA Head Instructor
- Coach of Hundreds of National Cheerleading Champions
- Founder/Owner East Texas All Star Cheerleaders.
- Provides national cheer, music, and dance choreography for high school and all star teams all over the country including national champion Dobyns Bennet High School.
- 2006 National Cheerleaders Association "Choreography Award" at the All Star National Cheerleading Championships.
Contact information: 903-452-2134
4800 Gilmer Rd. Suite 3, Longview, Tx 75604
- 10 years All Star cheer experience
- 5 years school cheerleading
- 2 years school cheer captain
- 2 time NCA All American
- Multiple National Championships
- Selected and competed on the 2010-2011 Team Texas Squad
- 4 years gymnastic training experience
- 8 years on East Texas All Stars
- 2 years on Cheer Athletics